Feves au lard Recipe Ingrédients
- 1 quart (4 tasses) of blanched or navy haricots secs
- Trempage fragrance
- 1 litre (7 tasses) chilled water, about (pour la cuisson)
- 3 émincés oignons
- 250 g (1/2 pound) salted fat, uncut and chopped into lardons
- 3 Italian tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 5 bacon slices, cut into lardons
- 250 ml (1 tasse) (1 tasse) de la ketchup
- 125 mL (half a teaspoon) de la mélasse
- cassonade 60 ml (1/4 tasse)
- 30 mL (2 cups soupe) balsamic vinegar
- 5 mL (1 cup tea) dry moutarde
- 5 ml (1 c. à thé) de sel
Feves au lard Recipe Préparation
- Put the haricots in a large bowl. Close the tiède jar and leave it to rest for a night at room temperature. Add water as needed to ensure that the haricots are always well covered. Rinse and drain.
- Put the grill in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 120°C (250°F).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large casserole or a cocotte with a capacity of approximately 4.5 litres (18 tasses). Poivrer.
- Pour in enough cold water to cover the haricots mixture to a depth of 5 cm (2 po). Carry ébullition.
- Remove the fire. Couvrir et cuire au four for about 7 hours, stirring every hour, until the haricots are tender. Add water as needed during the cooking process.